Monday, January 4, 2010

I have a blog?

I logged on to our church website today, and went to the youth ministry section. My mouse pointer grazed over the youth ministry link at the top of the sight to reveal that there is a new drop-down menu. On that very drop-down menu I saw something that read: Kenny's blog. This must be some kind of mistake. I don't blog. I don't think I have ever been much of a blogger. But apparently, sometime in the past, I created a blog.

UPDATE: No i didn't keep my running schedule going.

I have committed to another go-around of training for a race. It seems like a marathon is in my future. I mean, if you are going to set a goal, why not set it high? My body and mind wanted to commit to run one 5k this year. My ego wanted to run a marathon. Why not?

So I guess, if you are vaguely interested, I will be training for a marathon. And one day that marathon will turn into a triathlon, which will one day be the Iron Man.

Please pray for my ego.... my body hates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment